Terms and condition
Terms and ConditionWhat’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.capella-speech.com (our site).
Who we are and how to contact us www.capella.systems
is a site operated by Capella Systems Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07416085 and have our registered office at Osborne House, 20 Victoria Avenue, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 5QY. Our main trading address is Osborne House, 20 Victoria Avenue, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 5QY. Our VAT number is 199493242We are a limited company. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our customer service line on 01423 740411.
By using our site you accept these terms
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our user's needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is designed for users in the UK
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations, though it may be accessed from other locations due to the nature of the internet. You should ensure that your use of the website complies with laws applicable to your jurisdiction.
You must keep your account details safe
How you may use material on our site
Do not rely on the information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general reference and guidance information only. No part of the website is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of any of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
How to complain about content uploaded by other users
If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users please contact us at email@example.com.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
If you are a business user:
● We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
● We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
● use of, or inability to use our site; or
● use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
● loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
● business interruption;
● loss of anticipated savings;
● loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
● Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
● If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.